Most of our customers visualise a traditional funeral as including:
- collection of the deceased from the place of death and bringing into our care
- professional fees
- preparation of the deceased
- use of a visitation room
- an oak veneered coffin
- a hearse and usually a following car, cortege via local address
- provision of bearers
- For a Tradional Funeral Cremation there would be a service in the crematorium chapel with a minister or celebrant (maybe a Church first) before returning the mourners home.
- For a Traditional Funeral service Burial there would usually be a service in church followed by interment with a minister before returning the mourners home.